Sunday, May 15, 2005

112 hugs a day makes Summer Fire (more) sexy and (more) gay













Today I hugged you 112 times
Even though I'm exactly 112 trillion miles away from you
Today I could not stop myself from hugging you
So I kept pushing and pushing
Until your blog counter registered exactly 112 hugs more
Maybe it was crazy
Maybe even trivial
But not to me.
Because today I hugged you 112 times
From across oceans and clouds
It may not be much to you
but it felt so real
As I held you in my arms
and giving me 112 hugs back.
Please don't stop me from hugging you
even if it means 112 clicks on the mouse
Because that is all I can do for now
My heart sits contently
Knowing you enjoyed all 112 hugs
Surely not in your waking hours though
Because someone else does that to you
Someone who's arms you can have any moment you want
My hugs come from a multicolored world
That peaceful and happy place between Mars and Earth
It is our sanctuary
Every curve a free haven
It is a world no one else can take
A castle built for two
So come and take all 112 hugs,
and another 112 later
It is yours for the taking
May it bring joy each passing day
Especially when you are in between worlds
Riding the clouds when you once again travel back to me
I am just behind the blue streak of rain
on top of the mint green mountain
& flowing red and yellow stream
Waiting for your return.


No comments: